Friday, May 18, 2007

Worst Dreck Ever, The Celluloid Edition

I take it back. 'mad Love' was not the "worst ever" pile of craptacular celluloid nonsense. The Drew Barrymore dreck-fest may be worthy of the pungent pantheon that the following clips command, but it merely holds the sweaty jock straps and sits on the bench as the following Heavyweights thunder and pound ample chest for the masses.

Why am I not suprised to find Bollywood fare in and amongst? That particular industry is a scourge on celluloid and nerve endings everywhere, and needs to be stopped, no, destroyed with a fury currently unbeknownst to man. Then we can all 'almost-kiss' and break out into high-pitched song and pseudo-synchronized dance to celebrate. To quote the venerable Hicks from the near-Shakespearean 'Aliens'(1986), "Best to nuke it from orbit, only way to be sure."

Indeed.

2 Comments:

Blogger Contra-Chimpdicated said...

I disagree. For me, every film that fails to include a chorus line in the rain, fails by definition. What Bollywood lacks in coherence it more than makes up in pure exhuberance. Kind of like sex with a shark.

8:42 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi all
my name is Tom and im completely new to this forum.

I hope that I'll learn and share a lot of interesting things.


Peace out.

2:45 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home