Thursday, February 02, 2006

I Like Bondage as Much as the Next Guy, But...

I came across this image by way of Google, by accident, looking for locking mechanisms and hasps. It is from a sort of on-line 'bondage' bazaar, and it raised a signifigant question... What the hell was this site thinking when they chose their models? Do they expect any sales from this type of model selection?



I mean, all I could think was... 'Would my mom like a studded collar and dildo combo for her birthday, or should i go with the spice rack instead?'

Maybe it's me. Perhaps maybe there is a huge fetish base for old hags wearing coke-bottle specs and skin like a worn wallet. ...In prison.

...But I doubt it. I especially like the inspired 'police line-up' mood lighting. Nothing makes me want to 'get it on' more with a pock-marked crone like the harsh, pasty glare of a striplight on her mottled, blistered, ample girth.

Yeesh. I'm gonna go try to gouge out my optical nerve and visual memory with a plastic fork now.

8 Comments:

Blogger Mikey said...

I didn't need to see this!

8:52 p.m.  
Blogger Blog Monkey said...

ha ha

10:28 a.m.  
Blogger Sinkchicken said...

Isn't that your mom? I can't be sure as she's not wearing her usual Ronald Reagan mask but....

10:51 a.m.  
Blogger Kathleen Callon said...

Where did you get that picture of me? (Just kidding.)

4:46 p.m.  
Blogger JJJorgensen said...

So Wrong, so very wrong, yet your level or protesting makes me think you sort of dig it and it makes you hot in this bad way. Hence the fascination with the older used slut.

I am right Mr. BLog?

10:57 a.m.  
Blogger JJJorgensen said...

I took another look and it is worse than I thought. I am sure I know this woman from my old LDS Ward.

11:03 a.m.  
Blogger JJJorgensen said...

www.sexbondage.org

Check this out I think I topped you, for sure! I will try that fu.ck...ing banner again

jj

12:20 p.m.  
Blogger Blog Monkey said...

oh, jesus. topped i am. get that dang banner up!

5:37 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home