Monday, February 20, 2006

Obit: Cowsills' lead singer William Cowsill

This is in honor of my good buddy, Travis Cowsill. His father died recently, not long after finding his uncle's body, a victim of Katrina's wrath. They were original members of the famed 60's group 'The Cowsills', inspiration for the "The Partridge Family," and who recorded a series of top hits between 1967 and 1970, including "The Rain, The Park and Other Things" and "Hair."

OBIT

I'm thinking about you, big guy. I hope things turn around.

3 Comments:

Blogger JJJorgensen said...

Damn, I loved the Cowsills. I am sorry for your friend's loss. That is just sad.

12:03 a.m.  
Blogger Blog Monkey said...

poor guy. his family can't seem to catch a break these days.

10:51 a.m.  
Blogger Kathleen Callon said...

I missed this post. Sorry about your friend. When I lose people I care about I try to remind myself that there was only a slim chance I'd meet them, and I should remember and cherish what was special about them... and I make a point to savor memories of the good times we shared. Sorry for you and his family.

1:15 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home