Monday, February 20, 2006

Driving is Fun Again!

You gotta see this.

This is the Carver three wheeled car. It's like nothing I have ever seen, but everything I have dreamed of. It's unique construction allows the maximum in control while still giving you the ride of a lifetime. I imagine such a little package is easy on gas as well. However, I'd hate to be nailed by an SUV whilst tooling about in this l'il beauty.

In related news, I got a ticket today for having an exhaust that is too large. The cop tried to tell me that it was because they were trying to crack down on 'polluters'. Bullshit. The exhaust I have helps pull the exhaust out of the engine, allowing for more efficient fuel ignition. I have a catalytic converter anyhow, so it does not stink, and I get constant tune ups. My car is four cylinders and i can fill the tank up on 25 bucks and go more than a full week on it.

The cop that stopped me was driving a six-cylinder chevrolet, a pollution machine, and three SUVs slid by while they were nailing me. Ironic.

5 Comments:

Blogger Mr. Guesa said...

That car is kick-ass. They've had a lot of write-ups about it in Car and Driver. Those things have been tooling around Europe for awhile (obviously not as nice of versions, but same idea of three wheels).

Cops are just jerk-offs. I've been pulled over numerous times for offenses I didn't committ. Granted, I was out at 3 in the morning and drive a pile of crap car that most crack dealers have...but regardless, most of the time cops just pull people over to be douche bags and try to meet a quota.

7:02 p.m.  
Blogger Contra-Chimpdicated said...

No one knows less about this than I do, except that I was once trapped by the cruel machine of fate while operating with impaired cognitive acuity. True to form, I shook my fist in defiance, then returned to the mill. Half of my lunch had been eaten.

10:59 p.m.  
Blogger Blog Monkey said...

uh, yeah.

well, i be contesting.

10:56 a.m.  
Blogger Kathleen Callon said...

You should contest because:
1. If he shows in court you can make him look like an idiot,

2. If he doesn't you get out of your ticket (at least that's how it works here).

2:24 p.m.  
Blogger Blog Monkey said...

here too.

4:22 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home