Friday, March 03, 2006

'Meinert', Not Merely a Bizarre Name

This is my friend Meinert's (yeah, it's a real name, isn't that nutty?) blog.

ha ha. I knew he'd get addicted to blogging. It's like crack, but without the false sense of invincibility. Which reminds me to buy band-aids.

He likes to rant about typical old-dude stuff, such as the weather, space modules, adult diapers and 'How the kids of today are going wild, but I can't stop looking at them'. He is also an artiste and interested in space to a degree I find not only unhealthy, but downright frightening. Also, his dog eats cat turd. What his cat eats, is anyone's guess, but I bet it's particularly tasty if it's that delicious a second time 'round.

I recommend you all check it out. Not only is it a frightening portal into meinert's mind, but it is also a good half-assed way to see if he is still alive, without having to actually pick up the phone, or climb a tree and look through his bedroom window at 3 in the morning!

Read, and be nearly amazed!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Uh-oh....now people are actually going to read it.

9:59 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

But thanks for the plug, Monkey.
Or is "thanks for the plug monkey"
What the hell is a Plug Monkey? And can I market it?

10:01 a.m.  
Blogger Blog Monkey said...

nah. they won't read it, they will use it to wrap fish.

or you can wrap a plug monkey in it.

11:51 a.m.  
Blogger Kathleen Callon said...

Meinart,
Don't be shy, you've made a great start.

10:56 a.m.  
Blogger Sinkchicken said...

yeah, meinert, weird having to comment on your blog through plug monkey's blog but I really like what you're doing with it. The story you posted that you wrote as a kid reminded me of a few I'd written that are now lost to time and a lack of foresight. I'd give some part of my anatomy to be able to read one of those again. I remember one had to do with a bunch of knights that end up in a castle where they are eternally hacked to pieces...forever!!! And I remember how disturbed my 5th grade teacher appeared when she took a look at the drawing that accompanied it. I think I wondered what her problem was for weeks and never once entertained the thought that perhaps I should do a little self examination! After all, we used to call her "horse head" so it was obviously her that was the freak, not me, right?

4:01 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home