Thursday, May 04, 2006

Wedded Blissful Ignorance.

On a more personal note, it turns out my ex girlfriend, who is now with my ex-friend, are getting married. May I be the first to wish them both to go take a flying fuck at a rolling donut? I believe I will. I wish you both paunch and hairlessness, and that your horrid children are born two-headed and with cloven hoof.

She's 27, dresses like a Bangkok slut and is a terrible, incompetant receptionist with a neurotic demeanor that just screams 'eternal victim'. He's 47, and a drug-addicted, unemployable, alcoholic douchebag with the personal grooming habits of a drunken flophouse Hobbit and the mental acuity of a tea towel.

The reception will be held at the communicable diseases walk-in clinic. Dress accordingly, as this is a White Trash Event.

7 Comments:

Blogger Angela said...

Me-OWCH!

2:08 a.m.  
Blogger Blog Monkey said...

you know her. she's the seat-pisser.

1:27 p.m.  
Blogger Kathleen Callon said...

Oooo, slap. At least they'll be out of circulation.

1:38 p.m.  
Blogger Contra-Chimpdicated said...

She got a sister?

11:11 a.m.  
Blogger Blog Monkey said...

actually, yes... or it might be a chinchilla. not sure.

8:28 p.m.  
Blogger Bina007 said...

This is the funniest thing I read all week! Cheers!

4:15 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sounds like such a nice couple.

5:52 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home