Tuesday, April 11, 2006

"Oh Long Johnson", and other Brilliant Observances by Felines


Once, My ex-wife had taught her cat to say 'Mama' for a mouthful of fishy, kippered snacks and I was stunned (mostly stunned that she took the time to teach the frigging thing, to be honest). Little did I realize that this was no fluke. Cats are developing the tools for speech. Take a look. Cat lovers rejoice, cat haters, you may retch and heave.

Now, if they could all learn to stop pissing everywhere, if they're so damned smart.

For the politicos out there: click here to see a man with serious balls.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

funny. creepy photo though.

but it mad eme lauch so i guess this means i need help, right?

12:42 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oops that was me & laugh, i have unique ways of spelling when i'm not paying attention.

12:43 a.m.  
Blogger JJJorgensen said...

I hate cats. I do. They are nasty

11:49 p.m.  
Blogger DA said...

great clips!

4:25 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home