Monday, May 08, 2006

What is this Thing Called, Love?

I guess it is dawning on me that the now-mythical horseshit I went through last year with the ex has scarred and twisted me more than I ever realized. Deep within, a hatred is roiling that I fear I will never quell, and I only have myself to thank for the mess.

All I had to do was open my heart when the first request came in. I did not, and the rest is history. No use bitching about it, I guess, and I'll move on. Just thinking out loud. Felled by my own axe. Insert cliche here, I am too weary to continue.

2 Comments:

Blogger Kathleen Callon said...

Oh, Blog Monkey. Remember life is like a pendulum that always swings back and forth. Did a post partly for you.

11:56 p.m.  
Blogger DaProkah said...

Fuck it. It's her fault.

10:29 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home