Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Cross words (No, Not My Usual Bellyaching.)

Here's a little non-denominational fun for all you Blogmonkey Club Members! It is so easy, you'd have to be an ignorant moron* (or government employee*) to fail to solve it.

Today I decided to take a break from politics to introduce a little distraction to our lives, whether it be the weather that's getting you down, or that hideous tumor that has you worried (and pissing blood).

Enjoy! (print and use a pencil, preferably a 2B)


*I actually like these guys. But they are still morons.

9 Comments:

Blogger Sinkchicken said...

Answers:
1. kiss
2. mirt

Am I close? And is mirt even a word?

2:46 p.m.  
Blogger Blog Monkey said...

you get the 'jackass of the year' award.

2:49 p.m.  
Blogger Kathleen Callon said...

BM,

Just saw you at Sink Chicken, and just wanted you to know I added you to my links, too... before him, so I like and read you, too.

Don't know if the party's real... if it is, post pictures. Peace.

Kat

8:41 p.m.  
Blogger Kathleen Callon said...

1. Hump
2. Bush

8:43 p.m.  
Blogger Sinkchicken said...

Nice try Kathleen! A- for effort! First of all, there's nothing vulgar about the name given to a part of the camel's body. Without them they could not survive the extreme conditions of the desert environment. Did you know they stored water in there? Amazing! And Bush? I mean I know he's an idiot and about as dense as a hedge but I think it's an insult to shrubbery to answer 2 down with his name! Kind of funny all the same.

3:18 p.m.  
Blogger Blog Monkey said...

1: hint = starts with an f.

1:01 p.m.  
Blogger Kathleen Callon said...

Fuck Bush... very good.

1:20 p.m.  
Blogger Blog Monkey said...

i feel small and now i feel big.

3:17 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll right away clutch your rss as I can not in finding your email subscription link or e-newsletter service. Do you have any? Kindly let me realize so that I may just subscribe. Thanks.

Also visit my website ... Microsoft Office Gratuit

7:59 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home