Thursday, March 16, 2006

Jailbirds and Hungry Bees.

"They are infants, they are not even walking and they are still in diapers," she said in Fredericton.

"And adults are having sexual intercourse with them. There are pictures with animals."

The above words stopped me dead in my tracks. I could not finish the rest of the article for fear of a welling resentment that would make the remainder of the day unbearable. Suffice it to say, I applaud the officials in charge of infiltrating, tracking and busting the internet ring that was trafficking in the aforementioned heinous acts of human cruelty. Those involved in the operation must have spent some awfully fitful nights as their minds ran those horrible images over and over… a job I’d wish on no-one, but one I’m glad is being done nonetheless.

This type of depravity is almost unfathomable to me. I’d love to close my eyes and ears to this, but I cannot. It has to be discussed out loud, in front of everyone if nothing more than a mirror to all those who partake, they must be drawn out.

Full article here.

Those implicated should be locked in a room without food, together. With sharp implements. And bees. Hungry bees.

13 Comments:

Blogger Angela said...

I find it truly sickening when any sexual crime occurs, and it is particular heinous when it involves children. The consequences are not harsh enough for those who harm children in this matter.

I have worked with a number of survivors of these crimes, and the damage is perminant; counselling helps, but it will never take away the scars on the soul.

Good for you for speaking out.

2:19 p.m.  
Blogger Debbie Pelberg said...

OMG. This is so disturbing. I feel ill.

2:38 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You'd think that there would be one sick bastard per million, but the fact that there is a thriving internet underground group suggests that lots of people are involved. What the fuck is causing so many people to be so freaking disturbed? It's so totally way beyond my comprehension.

4:46 p.m.  
Blogger Blog Monkey said...

idle hands.

6:17 p.m.  
Blogger Sinkchicken said...

Yeah, an empty culture in a souless society existing in mostly virtual landscapes. This shit happened before but now it seems easier to get 'together' and share in the depravity. Yeah and any fuckhead who does this to children needs to be killed with maximum cruelty in a public forum.

11:17 a.m.  
Blogger Debbie Pelberg said...

Seriously, can we bring back death by hanging in the town square for these sickos? Ahh, they won't last long in prison anyway. Even in prison these people are at the bottom of the food chain.

2:37 p.m.  
Blogger Mr. Guesa said...

These kinds of things happening make me start thinking our world is completely screwed. How the hell could people do this kind of shit and live with themselves?

I might talk about hating kids a lot, but people who do this to those who are completely defenseless against them should be drug out into the street and hit with stones until they die.

3:51 p.m.  
Blogger JJJorgensen said...

I find this unbearable. Why don't they publish the names and show pictures of the people who do this. Their lives should not be protected. Death is really too good for the people that do these crimes. Nothing gives back to those childern what was taken from them, hope, a future, love. The lives of those childern are ruined.

8:21 p.m.  
Blogger Mr. Guesa said...

Hey man, shoot me an e-mail. I've got a favor to ask of you and no, it has nothing to do with sex or Reba Mcintyre...yet...

10:34 p.m.  
Blogger JJJorgensen said...

Mr Monkey, are you still monkeying around or has the world messed you for a bit?

Be Well, Jill

11:13 a.m.  
Blogger Kathleen Callon said...

People like this make me wish with all my soul that there is an eternal Hall.

2:31 p.m.  
Blogger Kathleen Callon said...

*Hell.

2:31 p.m.  
Blogger Blog Monkey said...

...think happy thoughts... think happy thoughts...

1:55 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home