Friday, November 18, 2005

Horrible, Horrible Web-find of the Day

Looking for photo reference for something unrelated i found this:

England's Top Model


I want to cut open my head, tear out the heterosexual part and partake in a rousing, painful orgy of shirtlifting and all-round buggery, if this is what awaits men on the stony shores of England. ...Jesus crispy Christ!

A quick browse through her stomach-churning portfolio and you will agree, "what the hell was she/she/it thinking?" No wonder sheep have been considered the fairest sex in England for such a long while if this passes as one of the top specimens. Please, if you insist on modelling your wormy arse, be sure to teach the old man some basic photoshop skills for presentation. I suggest he begins with the 'delete' feature.

Google, i hate you for this.

2 Comments:

Blogger JJJorgensen said...

I got here by way of Angela. There is something for everyone. And while I cannot support the teeth I see where some might like this nasty hussy. Think themed--spanking, etc. . .

I like you style.

Jill

10:50 a.m.  
Blogger Blog Monkey said...

...please don't make me think of themed spanking.

well, at least not at work.

2:54 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home