Thursday, December 22, 2005

I Agree With This Person, But Not With These Scissors.

Diane Lane is a hottie. Other than that, I do not agree with him (the Author I've re-routed you to) on any other points, save the look of the donkey. It's accurate, I admit.

I've had a crush on Ms. Lane since Judge Dredd. Sigh. It's cold here.

In other news:

Fans of loud country music, bad short/t-shirt combos, baseball caps and unhealthy proportions at cheap buffets (Okay, "Americans"...) should look here. See, I got something for eveyone this holiday season.

For my jewish friends, i performed a 'bris' on myself! Now, I'm no Mohel, but I think I did a half-decent job. To minimize injury, I used childrens' safety scissors, which, in retrospect, may not have been the best idea. Lachaim, and pass the bandages!

1 Comments:

Blogger Angela said...

Oye Monkey! You're a funny one. ;)

6:44 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home