Sunday, May 21, 2006

German Ghosts and Other Inane Thoughts Brought on by the Rain.

I'm sitting here, just minding my own business, and every now and again... I smell the unmistakeable odor of peach schnapps. German ghost? Neighbor spilled a snifter? I dunno, but it is freaking me out.

Raining here for the last 10 days straight. Here I was, thinking the doldrums of winter would be dashed... rather they have been replaced with an even more insidious doldrum, the fruitless and frigid 'spring of no respite indeed'.

On the plus side, my neighbors have sex right next to my head at night, and my car is still in the shop. How's by you?

3 Comments:

Blogger Angela said...

Wow, sucks to be you these days. Chin up, things will get better soon.

Sending you big hugs from the road.
~Ange

1:20 p.m.  
Blogger Mikey said...

We had 43 straight days of rain back in Dec/Jan ... My only advice: visit a tanning both.

11:02 p.m.  
Blogger DA said...

Being German is even worse! Get a Monkey grip :-)

4:53 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home